Moving can be one of the most stressful activities you can undertake. As one of New York’s foremost move management companies, we can eliminate the stress, and provide you with all the services designed to make your move “plug and play.”
- An average move takes 200 hours.
- Moving is one of the five most stressful events in one’s life.
- Companies can lose up to 16 days of productivity during employees first six months as the employee uses employer time to deal with move-related issues.
How we can help:
- Create a Plan of Action & Timeline for Move
- Move Preparation:
- edit possessions
- sort and categorize items
- coordinate the sale of unwanted items
- arrange for donation pick-up and trash removal
- Stage Home for Sale
- Recommend and Select Movers
- Utility Hookup and Disconnect
- Process Address Change
- Liaison Between
- building management
- insurance co.
- other service professionals
- Inventory and Photograph Items
- Arrange for Storage
- Supervise Pack & Move
- Supervise Unpack, Furniture Placement and Assembly
- Set Up:
- Final Touches:
- shop for household items
- catalog DVDs, CDs
- trash removal
- handyman services
- hang art and window treatments
Senior Move Management
Over the past five years, we have witnessed an ever-growing need for move management services for seniors and their families and we believe that trend will continue given that the number of Americans age 65+ will double between now and 2030.
We have experienced firsthand when dealing with senior moves, that there are special circumstances to consider. In addition to our general move management services, we address the emotional and physical challenges that often come with the territory. Also, we often act as the liaison between seniors and their adult children, who have time and geographical constraints. Our goal is to ensure a successful transition and peace of mind for seniors and their families. Let us turn what can often be a very stressful life event into a manageable journey.